Welcome to Clark Farm!
We are NOW ACCEPTING 2015 CSA SIGN-UPS!
EGG SHARES FOR 2015 ARE NOW FULL!
ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT FOR TUESDAY EARLY SEASON PICKUPS!
You may view and print our sign-up form here. Then please complete the form and send in with payment.
WE ARE NOW HIRING PART-TIME CREW MEMBERS TO HELP WITH CSA DISTRIBUTIONS THIS SEASON!
We are looking for hard-working, energetic team members with an interest in sustainable agriculture to join our crew.
For more information, interested applicants should first read the role description and then fill out the job application found HERE. Please mail completed applications to 185 Concord Street, Carlisle, ATTN Kristen Cummings, or email an electronic copy to email@example.com.
Spring is HAPPENING here at Clark Farm!
This season's lambs and kids have arrived!
Ewes and new lambs are all healthy and seem to be doing quite well.
We've begun seeding this season's first plantings in the greenhouse, and we have been spreading our finished compost on the fields. Soon we will begin forming vegetable beds and moving the greenhouse transplants outside!
Hope to see you soon on the farm!
Photos by Mollie McPhee Ho
News from the Farm
- Clark Farm News - April 2015 April 13, 2015
- CSA Sign-Up + other News March 24, 2015
- Clark Farm News - March 2015 March 18, 2015
- Open House May 3rd + CSA Orientation Schedule May 14, 2014
- Clark Farm welcomes Brian Donahue to Carlisle, MA March 31, 2014
- Happy First Day of Spring from Clark Farm March 21, 2014
- Wild Edibles: A Foraging Walk at Clark Farm March 17, 2014
- Join Clark Farm for a community viewing of King Corn February 10, 2014
- Winter Update from Clark Farm and 2014 CSA Member Sign Up February 10, 2014
- Photo(s) added: February 10, 2014