Welcome to Clark Farm!
Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) has started.
The farm is open to the public during CSA hours, and currently we have strawberries for picking.
They are $4 per pint and $8 per quart and are certified organic.
We are open the following days/hours:
Be sure to get the latest farm news, and sign up for our newsletter.
We've been busy working in the greenhouse and getting crops into the fields.
Seedlings await their turn to be planted in the ground for the season.
All photos by Paul Cary Goldberg
News from the Farm
- Week 2: Garlic Scapes June 18, 2013
- First Distribution: Radishes and Greens June 17, 2013
- Sheep Shearing February 8, 2013
- Faces of the Farm November 19, 2012
- Our CSA November 12, 2012
- Meet Diego June 25, 2012
- Pasture Raised Eggs for Sale! June 3, 2012
- Events June 3, 2012
- Plowing the Fields May 28, 2012
- Meet the Baby Chicks May 12, 2012