Welcome to Clark Farm!
The farm is currently closed and will reopen in May.
We have a couple of Lamb Shares still available. Please send us an email if interested!
We are now accepting 2014 CSA Share Forms. To sign up for CSA shares, please print, and fill out the form and then mail with payment to 185 Concord Street, Carlisle, MA 01741.
Clark Farm welcomes Brian Donahue to Carlisle, MA
Thursday, April 10th at 7pm at the First Religious Society, 27 School Street, Carlisle, MA
Brian Donahue, an environmental historian and farmer will present “A New England Food Vision: Healthy Food for All, Sustainable Farming and Fishing, Thriving Communities." Donahue is Associate Professor of American Environmental Studies at Brandeis University and author of The Great Meadow: Farmers and the Land in Colonial Concord and Reclaiming the Commons: Community Farms and Forests in a New England Town. He co-founded and for 12 years directed Land’s Sake, a nonprofit community farm in Weston, MA. In his talk Donahue shares a bold vision that calls for our region to build the capacity to produce at least 50% of its food by 2060. As part of our education mission, we are excited to be hosting this event.
Please arrive for refreshments starting at 7pm. The talk will begin at 7:30pm. Please email the farm at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you'll be joining us.
Be sure to get the latest farm news, and sign up for our newsletter to find out when our spring events will happen, and to learn about other farm news!
News from the Farm
- Join Clark Farm for a community viewing of King Corn February 10, 2014
- Winter Update from Clark Farm and 2014 CSA Member Sign Up February 10, 2014
- Photo(s) added: February 10, 2014
- Photo(s) added: January 23, 2014
- Radicchio and Other News July 16, 2013
- Garlic Scapes July 5, 2013
- 4th of July and Daikon Radishes July 5, 2013
- First Distribution: Radishes and Greens June 17, 2013
- Sheep Shearing February 8, 2013
- Faces of the Farm November 19, 2012